Turnaround Time

Company beat on my door and rang the bell until I finally told them I was not interested. Salesman who looked like a crack head proceeded to stand in my front yard and cuss me and my family out.

Refused to give us his name and company. Van pulled up to pick him up (name on side of van) and we complained to the driver, who didn't even bother to apologize. I have never seen anyone even half as rude.

I never use people going door to door, but I would stay even further away from these guys. Totally trashed our day, and taught my kid some words he didn't need to know.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i did not like the sales approach from beginning to end. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "confrontation" of paradise home improvement sales representative. Paradise Home Improvement needs to "leave me alone" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned paradise home improvement sales representative in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Paradise Home Improvement.

Comments