I did not buy the product although it looked like it might be a good one.Overall, the salesmanship was very shifty.

A young man came to my door wearing a blue Paradise shirt and said that they were doing work in my neighborhood and would I be interested in a gutter guard. I was interested, so he took my name, address, etc. but NEVER gave me any information. We set an appointment and although Paradise requires that both spouses/partners attend the presentation, I never promised that.

My wife didn't want to do that anyhow. The appointment was for the next day and the salesman showed up on time. He ASKED to come into my house. No way - his car was unidentified although he did have on a shirt that indicated he was with Gutter Guardian.

They never told me this was an in-home presentation (an hour long if you allow it). I made him give the presentation outside of my home and it was hot. Still, I wasn't letting him in my home - I hadn't been given a brochure, a business card or any other identification. They are aggressive and assertive.

I received an estimate but it was NOT on an official piece of paper with the company name on it. It was just a blank legal sheet - very odd. I asked for a business card - he had none. I asked him where their work in the neighborhood was being done - he had no idea.

It all adds up to SUSPICION. I turned down the sales offer which was very expensive and unaffordable. The rest of the day I received persistent "follow up" phones calls that I did not answer. When I did answer the next day, the man on the line sounded extremely unprofessional and confused.

Very odd. Also, early in the presentation, the salesman told me that I would not have to worry about clogged gutters. At the end, however, he said, "If it ever clogs, we'll be right out!" His presentation used an illustration of Max McGee (former Green Bay football player) falling off a ladder and dying as a motivator. Ridiculous sales manipulation.

Have I said enough?I DON'T trust these people!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of paradise home improvement estimate from Paradise Home Improvement and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Paradise Home Improvement to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was i did not like the sales approach from beginning to end. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Paradise Home Improvement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Paradise Home Improvement?

Comments

Great choice!This company opened up years ago as Dixie Home Crafters.

They changed names over night.Google Dixie Home Crafters rip off report!

#1019929

Very wise choice in what you did,but numbers this joker submitted to you surely didn't add up. That surely would have been a red flag.