Paradise Home Improvement Customer Care Review from Lynchburg, South Carolina
Never sign up for anything at all with this company other than the salesman being a nce guy, everything beyond the sale has been a complete disaster.There is absolutely zero communication and or coordination on the production side.
Sean the " manager" never returned my call after at least two requests in complete disgust. They show up without calling, disrespect my wife on the first visit. They send only one guy to do what would amount to 10% of what I signed up for, he ran the gutters left them in my yard and left. The third guy insists on coming in the rain shows up 2 hours late still has no material to work with works the after noon and leaves my front yard and porch a complete mess.
I text the salesman and he now 2 hours later will not respond.
I cleaned up behind them but will be charging 150.00 clean up fee and 40.00 for storing the trailer left in my yard without asking.I would not recommend this company to build a dog house.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "We are currently building a house in Fletcher, NC and you would think I was on their payroll as much inspecting and pointing out corrections of issues in our house...."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I've ordered a keychain from them without any problem. I recently ordered a glowing lightning charge cable from them, however when I received it in the mail (quite quickly for them!),..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- "This is what my no mayo, extra onion #7 looks like. There was no tomato and no extra onion. Seems there's even less lettuce. I've been ordering from the..."