Paradise Home Improvement Customer Care Review from Lynchburg, South Carolina

Never sign up for anything at all with this company other than the salesman being a nce guy, everything beyond the sale has been a complete disaster.There is absolutely zero communication and or coordination on the production side.

Sean the " manager" never returned my call after at least two requests in complete disgust. They show up without calling, disrespect my wife on the first visit. They send only one guy to do what would amount to 10% of what I signed up for, he ran the gutters left them in my yard and left. The third guy insists on coming in the rain shows up 2 hours late still has no material to work with works the after noon and leaves my front yard and porch a complete mess.

I text the salesman and he now 2 hours later will not respond.

I cleaned up behind them but will be charging 150.00 clean up fee and 40.00 for storing the trailer left in my yard without asking.I would not recommend this company to build a dog house.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #841008

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Paradise Home Improvement? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 25 #1189671 Sumter, South Carolina

UPDATE: Though it has taken some time Paradise Home Improvement was able to coordinate the material and manpower to get the job done in a courteous and professional matter. The end result turned out very nice and through conversations with the office the contract was finalized and we settled up with all parties happy. Its very hard in todays world to know what every employee is doing all the time in the field so I completely understand how things can go wrong. I give the executive management a lot of credit for turning what could have been a very bad situation into a positive experience. If there was a way I would have just retracted my complaint completely but that's not an option best I can tell.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Paradise Home Improvement. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Paradise Home Improvement.
Filing a new complaint about