These guys are aggressive and dishonest. Their general manager, Jeff Becker, just fed me a total lie about the National Do Not Call List.

They have harassed me over the past three years and do not stop, no matter how often I ask them to. I didn't use them because they cannot take "no" for an answer. Their salesmen are well trained to be smooth but they are not honest. I backed my salesman in a corner and he lied to get out of it.

Very shifty. Check out the online comments and see how many people feel robbed by them. I never used their product, but wasn't convinced that the "perfect" nature that they described to me was possible.

The salesman said they never have a problem with their gutters and then he said, but if we do have a problem, we will take care of it immediately. Very inconsistent - "say anything to make a sale!"

Review about: Paradise Home Improvement Estimate.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Customer service and sales - dishonest, Aggressive sales men, Make false promises.

Comments

they all must of have been trained to lie ,NEED to file a claim everybody , against the main office,they are the one that should be in the courtroom