1.4
Turnaround Time

The salesman who came to our home was told by My Wife and I exactly what we wanted. There was no mistake has to what we wanted.

This was in Dec. of 2016. I had spoke who was untruthful, Chris Robinson part owner, who was also flat untruthful. $17,040.00 for the job and they installed a $250.00 French which is now falling apart, cracking and leaking outside air, inside.

I have contracted them too many to count and have the email from a Ms. Bregger promising to replaced the door we wanted however, nothing but Untruthful email. I made a copy of over 35 email, each promising to replace the French which is covered lifetime warranty however, still all Untruthful people. I will file complaints with Home Advisor, Angels List, Good House Keeping, The Better Business Bureau and The NC Attorney General's Office, Customers Relations.

A very dishonest company.

The job was financed however, due to a breech of contract, I'm stopping payments to them. Please don't deal with these dishonest folks or trust anything they tell you..

Review about: Paradise Home Improvement Window Installation.

Reason of review: Dishonest people.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Windows only.

I didn't like: Untruthfulness of salesman and door, Been lied to from the get, Dont know what they are doing, Customer service and sales - dishonest.

Comments

The salesman was Barry Porter and not Chris Robinson. Ms.

Bregger has still failed to correct the French door issue. Paradise Home Improvement is still untruthful in their email trying to put me off.

This will not happen to me and Time Investment Serving who financed the job will not get another payment until the job has been completed according the salesman's verbal agreement that was sealed with a trusted hand shack. Next stop, the BBB and on to The North Carolina Attorney General's Office, Consumers Protection.